The SickKids Proteomics, Analytics, Robotics & Chemical Biology Centre (SPARC BioCentre) is an amalgamation of analytical platforms assembled to provide researchers at SickKids and beyond with state of the art services related to molecular analysis and design.
The SPARC BioCentre operates on a fee-for-service basis, and is operated by an experienced professional staff that can participate in your projects all the way from early consultation and planning phases, through to the delivery of data, data analysis, and the preparation of publications and grant proposals.
Please visit the SPARC home page at SickKids hostpital for full details.
Major Service Offerings
Molecular biology and collections
- Comprehensive expression libraries; epitope tags
- RNAi libraries for protein expression knockdown
- Lentivirus production
- Various small molecule collections
- Mass Spectrometry; Proteomics
- Amino Acid Analysis
- Edman-type Polypeptide Sequencing
Molecular design and screening
- Peptide Synthesis Including Stable Isotopes and Derivatives
- Small molecule High-Content Screening; Target- and Cell-Based
- Assay Design and Validation
- Consultation and Chemical Synthesis
The Hospital for Sick Children
The Peter Gilgan Centre for Research & Learning (PGCRL)
686 Bay Street, 21st Floor
Please see all contacts on the SPARC home page.
For general inquiries please contact –